Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Enjoy surfing wooden cars on the road ~ news car.


Istvan Puskas, a Hungarian, made ​​of the same household sector institutions amazed when a car into the wood.

Puskas took 4 months to complete special car at his shop in Tiszaors, Hungary. He has designed a container of gasoline from old barrels while suspension and gearbox made ​​of wood.

The car powered by an engine derived from the 126 of Polish Fiet wheel of a Mercedes Benz is old.

"I like wood. And I want to make things special to attract people's attention," he said Puskas.

Puskas, a 51-year-old agricultural worker, received great encouragement from his wife, Iron. The farm stays in the extended winter also gave him more time to design and build cars.

"I started making cars since Christmas and took 4 months to complete. This work helps me busy in the winter. My aim is to make as much wood as possible. A wooden car to made of wood. "

But this means can not be registered in a formal way, still allowing Puskas police driving around the country roads.

Puskas intend to sell this special car for the reason: "I have no place to put it. I have no garage. I have nothing. Maybe it useful for a collector, someone like nostalgia or like driving slowly. "

Before that, Puskas was successfully fabricated wooden bike is very unique.












No comments:

Post a Comment